Welcome to the Fife Bipolar Group website. The Fife Bipolar Group is committed to helping you grow through your experience of coping with this condition.
We welcome friends and family to come along to our meetings and focus on things that will help, chat about whatever we are dealing with and share our experiences.
The Aims of Our Group
- Promote the health and well-being of people living with Bipolar, their relatives, carers and friends.
- A safe and confidential environment to come together.
- Supply information and reading material for interested parties.
- Overcome the stigma of Bipolar Disorder.
- Inform the public about the illness.
We are involved in a joint project with NHS Fife Psychology Department. The main aim of the project is to develop a resource pack to assist in self-monitoring of affective states in Bipolar Disorder. The resource has been called ‘Pole to Pole’ (updated April, 2013)